TERMS OF SERVICE – CAREVAN
As a user or visitor of www.joincarevan.com, the Terms of Service governs the relationship between you and Carevan and outlines the dos and don’ts you must abide by in order to continue enjoying our services. You should carefully read the terms of service as your continuous use of our services signifies your acceptance of our Terms of Service. If you disagree with any part of the Terms of Service, kindly discontinue the use of our services and website.
Creating an Account
To gain access to features of our services, you must sign up by creating an account and in the alternative, you are able to create an account with a third-party site or services (for instance Facebook). When creating an account, you are only allowed to create one account for your personal use and one account per business for business use. You agree to the following:
· We have the sole right to temporarily or permanently block your access to our services for being in breach of our policies or agreements or for no reason at all.
· That all information you supplied is accurate and genuine.
· That you shall safeguard your account details such as username and password.
· That you would not without prior authorization access the account of other people.
· That you are exclusively liable for the non-disclosure and security of your username and password.
· That you are solely responsible for ensuring that your account details are up to date.
· That you shall immediately inform us of any compromises to your account.
· That we are not in any way liable to you for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to adequately protect your password.
When you purchase our membership subscription or make a sponsorship application for advertisement of your products and services on our site, you must provide us with certain information about yourself or business to enable us verify your identity in order to be “Approved” and to enable you to enjoy the rights and privileges that come with a paid membership or enjoy the benefits associated with advertising your products and services on our site.
Users Conduct and Compliance
You agree and represent that while using our services you will not:
· Breach or circumvent any local, state, provincial/territorial, regional, or national law or other law or regulation or third-party rights while using the services on our site.
· Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content.
· Infringe, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, reverse engineer, or prepare derivative works from content that belongs to Carevan or its affiliates or that comes from the services and belongs to another user or to a third party, including works covered by any copyrights, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral, or contractual rights, except with prior express written permission of the owner of the intellectual property rights.
Non-destruction of the Carevan brand
You agree and represent that you will not:
· Use Carevan and/or user content for unauthorized purposes.
· Register and/or use Carevan or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks, or otherwise.
· Register and/or use domain names, trade names, trademarks, social media account names, or other means of identification that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to Carevan domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns, or Carevan and/or user content.
Submission of Genuine Information
You agree and represent that you will not:
· Provide false name, date of birth, payment method, credit card, insurance, or other personal information.
· Register for a Carevan account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or with a fictitious or non-existent identity.
· Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself, or your affiliation with any person or entity.
We reserve the uncontested right, at any time and without prior notice to disable access to any content or terminate a user’s account or access to the services or remove a user’s content, if the user violates the Terms of Service and other terms and policies of Carevan or if the action and conduct of the user is harmful to the services.