In the succeeding paragraphs, we have drafted our policy on your personal information in the following manner:
· Information You Provide Us
· Information Mechanically Collected
· Information We Collect from Other Sources
· How We Use Your Information
· Sharing Your Information
· Information We Collect from Third-Party Sites
· Legal Basis for Collecting Your Information
· Where We Store Your Data
· Your Rights
· Children’s Privacy
· Cross-border Transfers of Information (EU users)
Information You Provide Us
Take a Peek: Users and members of our site provide their personal information when they sign-up for our services, send us emails or contact us through our contact form.
When you visit our site, but you do not register or sign-up for our services, yet you contact us through our contact form for more inquiries on our services or any other related issue or you send us an email, you provide us with, and we collect information such as your name and email address. But when you sign up for our services and use our services you provide us with, and we collect personal information from you such as your name, username and email address, date of birth. Additional information such as your credit card information for example credit card number and billing address is also collected when you pay for our services.
Information We Mechanically Collect
Take a Peek: We use technology to collect information about your behavior on our site and about your device.
Web beacons allows us to observe how users move from one page within our platform to another or to track access to our communications or to understand whether users have come to our platform from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website or to measure how ads have been viewed and to improve site performance.
Access and usage to certain features of our site allows us to mechanically collect certain data such as your geographical location (i.e. country, region, city, latitude & longitude of city, ZIP code, time zone, connection speed, ISP, domain name, IDD country code, area code, weather station code and name, mobile carrier, elevation and usage type information using a proprietary IP address, mobile device GPS, log data, unique identifiers and device information).
If you do not wish us to collect this data, you should deactivate or otherwise control the use of location service through the settings feature of your device.
We also gather data related to your search on our site including content viewed and other communications on our site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
While providing our services to you, we might receive your personal information from third party sources such as other social media platforms, banks in respect of credit cards, service providers such as billing services and other third parties.
How We Use Your Information
Take A Peek- Mainly we use your data to provide our services to you (i.e. allow you to create an account and network with other users on our site or allow you to advertise your products and services on our site).
· To provide our services of social networking to you and to provide our services of displaying your advertisement on our site.
· To comply with the provisions of the law.
· To develop and enhance our site through research to provide excellent services to you.
· For marketing and advertising purposes such as the development of promotional materials.
· To provide excellent customer service.
· To promptly answer your questions.
· To protect us including our employees and third-party affiliates who we transact with.
Sharing Your Information
Take A Peek – We are dedicated to securing your personal information and will only divulge your personal information for a valid reason.
We have a “no rent” policy when it comes to your personal data. We also do not disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties for a fee. However, there are certain instances where we transfer or divulge your personal information:
· We divulge and sometimes transfer your personal information to third parties who are affiliated with us or our service providers who provide billing services and email services to us.
· For marketing purposes- with our service providers and our partners – to market our services; and with third parties for joint marketing purposes.
· In response to legal proceedings or regulatory authorities – to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
Information We Collect from Third-Party Sites
Take A Peek- You might elect to link your account with a third-party site.
Legal Basis for Collecting and Using Information (EEA and UK Users)
Take A Peek- We have the backing of the law to collect and use your data in certain instances.
In certain instances, we may have a legal basis for collecting and using your information, these instances are:
1. The use is perfunctory in order to fulfill our obligations to you under our Terms and Conditions; or
2. The use is in accordance with a legal duty; or
3. The use is perfunctory to safeguard your pertinent interests or interests of others; or
4. We have a candid interest in using your information–for instance to provide improved user experience; or
5. You have given us your consent–by way of example before we place certain cookies on your device and access and analyze them thereafter.
We retain your personal data for as long as it is needed and in accordance with applicable laws.
Where We Store Your Data
Take A Peek- We store all data you provide to us on our secured servers.
In order to keep your data secure, we use advanced technology to secure your data on our secured servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which gives you access to certain parts of our site, you are solely responsible for keeping this password private. While we shall continually endeavor to keep your data safe, the internet is devoid from such guarantee. Thus, in the event of a security breach to your data, we shall inform you and take out necessary security measures and steps to investigate the breach while we shall report same to the relevant authorities.
Take A Peek- You have the right to request, correct and be forgotten.
· You have the right to request for your data.
· You have the right to request that your personal data is amended if is incorrect. If we have shared the data with anyone else, we will notify them about the correction wherever possible. If we cannot attend to your request to modify your data, we shall inform you and explain the reason for our inability to modify the data.
· You have the right to ask to be forgotten by asking us to delete your data. If we have shared your data with third parties, we will inform them about the deletion of your data except when it is impossible.
· You have the right to data portability.
· You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
· You have the right to protest the processing of your personal information provided it is based on the genuine interests ground; or for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
We shall respect your rights and adhere to your requests, except where there is a valid reason not to do so for example, institution of a legal action or defense of legal claims.
You can ask us to stop using your data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop as soon as we receive your request. There are no exemptions or reasons for us to refuse. All requests in respect of your rights should be sent to email@example.com
Our service is not designed for children (i.e. persons under the age of 18). We do not calculatingly collect personally identifiable information from children. Please contact us, if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data. We shall immediately delete the personal data of children from our data we once we are aware of such information.
Cross-border Transfers of Information (EU users)
We may seek your consent to transfer your information to a third country outside the European Union (EU). If we transfer your information to a third-party provider that is not located in the EU, we will request those third-party providers to enter into a contract that provides appropriate safety for your information. However, we will not transfer your information to a third-party country that has zero personal data protection regime.