COPYRIGHT NOTICE - CAREVAN
Please take note that the content of this site is protected by the United States and International copyright laws.
Without the express written authorization of Carevan, you are prohibited from replicating, restructuring, distributing, modifying, selling, renting or commercially exploiting the content of this site.
All copyright on this site is owned and controlled by Carevan and its licensors and accordingly all the copyright on this website is reserved. Carevan gives you a limited license to do any of the following in regard to its copyright:
1. View pages from its website in a web browser;
2. Print pages from its website for personal use;
3. Download pages from its website for caching in a web browser;
4. Access services on its website; and
5. Use its website services by means of a web browser.
If you honestly believe in good faith that all or any part of your copyright, tradename or trademark has been infringed upon through the use of your work in a particular way on our website, you or your representative should send us a takedown notice requesting that the infringing content be deleted or removed.
You must send a valid take down notice in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Your takedown notice must contain the following:
1. Contact information including but not limited to your first name, last name, address, phone number and email address;
2. Identification of the trademarks or copyrighted works that you are alleging is being infringed such as information on the registration number and registration office of the works or trademark;
3. Sufficient information including the URL address of where the infringing work is located on our website;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material on our site is not permitted by the owner of the content, its agent or the law;
5. A statement of the correctness of the takedown notice, and under penalty of perjury, a statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed content or you are authorized to act on behalf of such owner; and
6. A physical or electronic signature of the person submitting the takedown notice.
Failure to include one or any of the information stated above in your takedown notice, will be cause for inaction by Carevan.
Please take note when submitting a takedown notice that: by Section 512(f) of DMCA any person who knowingly misrepresents that content or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including attorney fees.
Removal of Infringing Content
Where we are in receipt of a takedown notice, the allegations contained therein will be investigated by our team to ensure the notice is valid and capable of leading us to the alleged infringing content. Once this is done, we shall temporarily take down the infringing content and contact the poster of the infringing content by forwarding a copy of your takedown notice to the poster. The poster of the content has a legal right to submit a counter notice. If satisfied after considering the counter notice that the allegations in the takedown notice is precise and truthful and in fact does infringe on the intellectual property rights of the third-party, we shall permanently take down or disable access to the alleged infringed content.
However, where we are satisfied that the allegations in the takedown notice does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of the third-party, we shall upload the content which was temporarily removed.
Carevan is dedicated to safeguarding its copyrights and values the copyrights of others. Thus, if you know of any content or activity that breaches this notice, kindly notify us by submitting a notice or counter notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.